Re: [RC] Big Horn - DVeritas

The answer is "Permanent" marking of the trail...not, in my opinion, GPS waypoints.

I know that permanent marking of the trail is something that the folks who represent the USFS are strongly against.

There must be a way to make that happen.

Having a "primitive" trail endurance ride, point to point, polluted by GPS waypoints, seems to change the very unique nature and quality of the Big Horn ride.

These are just my feelings....I've been on the trail under various climatic condidtions and strongly feel that permanent markings are the way to go.

How to convince the so called PUBLIC SERVANTS of that....there's the rub.

Any ideas out there?

  ~Frank