[RC] Fwd: Anyone near Elko Nevada? - Cowgirgoof

In a message dated 7/19/2004 9:04:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, Cowgirgoof writes:

Hi,
We are traveling from Florida to Auburn for the Tevis, and need a place to stay with two horses overnight near Elko, NV off I-80. Anywhere between Elko and Winnemucca will do. We are self contained and only need parking (we can put up portable corrals)

Thanks - we leave Thursday , so need an answer by then,

Becky- Tevis bound!

--- Begin Message --- Hi,
We are traveling from Florida to Auburn for the Tevis, and need a place to stay with two horses overnight near Elko, NV off I-80. Anywhere between Elko and Winnemucca will do. We are self contained and only need parking (we can put up portable corrals)

Thanks - we leave Thursday , so need an answer by then,

Becky- Tevis bound!

--- End Message ---