[RC] payment scams - Paul Bendzunas

I had someone wanting to buy our 4yr beginning eventing Holstein thoroughbred cross from England and pay big bucks for him. Learned from my banker that it takes 2 weeks for a transaction like a money order or cashiers check to clear.They will put the money into you're account assuming that the check is good then take it back if it proves bogus so just because you have the money doesn't mean the transaction is complete. I mailed back that I would make arrangements to ship the horse after the check had cleared and said it would take 2-3 weeks, never heard back from them.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com