[RC] re: [RC] The real "poop" on porta potties for a trailer - Karen Casemier - oddfarm

Karen, I have had one in my little trailer for years. Wouldn't go anywhere without it. I went to a camping supply place and bought it for about $80. I bought the one with the biggest holding tank. It flushes and is easy, (still yucky) to clean.

They come with a septic pipe that you place on the holding tank so you can pour it out. You can actually pour it down a toilet or directly into a septic tank if you have one. If you clean it often, it ain't that bad. Just carry a bottle of Febreze.

Lisa Salas, Teh Odd farm