horseowners who would use him and speaking of others locally, ask them who
THEY use and then offer, if you have to, to trailer your horse to a location
that is convenient for the farrier.  Do what you have to do if you find a
good one to keep him.  BTW, there is a great article at www.horseshoes.com
that can be found under the articles section called "Keeping a Good
Farrier."  You might want to check it out.  Anyway, check the classifieds at
www.equinetimes.com for a possible farrier.  I'm not sure of the site
address for Saddle Up magazine but you could google it.  Good luck.
Miles of Smiles,
Maggie Mieske
mmieske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://arabianquest.com/samaha_arabians.htm
"So many of our dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable."
Christopher Reeve