[RC] OT- "Dateline" Sunday 01-18-2004 - DarkHorseGoddess

WATCH "DATELINE" SUNDAY, JANUARY 18th!!!

NBC's news magazine show, "Dateline" is airing a special 8-minute story about the current situation in the PMU industry. We hope this news piece will finally bring the general public the horrible way that this industry has dealt with the reduced demand. We have
been told that the piece will also include websites for rescue at the end of the show and that UAN's PMURescue.org is included. Be sure to tune in! Check local listings for time and channel. 7 PM EST  6 PM CST

JOIN US FOR ONLINE CHAT TUESDAY, JANUARY 20th

UAN created a yahoo group to foster an online community for people involved with PMURescue.org. The yahoo group includes an online chat function. You are invited to join UAN Staff and PMURescue.org adopters for an online chat about the Dateline special on Tuesday, January 20 at 4:00pm Pacific Time.

To go to the chat room, you must have a free yahoo login ID. Here is the link: