[RC] SE region; Tb genteleman needs placing - Laurie Durgin

I mentioned Champ last month or so. The first reply to my post fell through. If anyone knows of a loving home for a well mannered, well trained, will do anything 16.1 Tb let me know.He is 15-18. Has a cosmetic blemish from a synovial tear, lost 15% of rotation.. He was my daughter turned trainer horse. We are more interested in finding someone to give him good care and affection ( he is a sweetie, honest, trustworthy ) rather than trying to squeeze $$ out of him. We would want references and maybe a buyback or take back clause before he could be sold or given away.We will consider anything for a good home. He does eat a fair amount, he needs shelter and a blanket when cold or nasty. He likes being in a stall or out.He has tb feet, so needs shoes on rough ground.Gets along with almost any horse. Hauls well, clips, bathes etc.
We can posssibly deliver within a day or so.
What is best for him is what I am looking for. Ideally a bored middleage or older lady with lost of carrots who wants a horse with a personality (sweet) and spend time with. (He is suitable for kids, but they usually go thru horses fast and we'd like to see him in a 'family'. Same thing why I really don't want him to be a lesson horse , although I have had 3 ask for him. I don't want him being worked hard as part of a string. He really is a nice companion for someone. He likes and responds to people, not one of those who can take you or leave you.
Thanks i will probably post an ad on the classifieds too. Though $ is not the thing I am trying to get here. We are gearing down, cause I can't afford 4 horses and Champ cost feed, hay, shoes, vet, shots etc. and we are a one income family without much pasture. He isn't doing anything and is being wasted. My daughter doesn't want him to end up starved at an auction somewhere and wants to make sure he has a nice home. .
I have two photos scanned I can send. Oh. He was a hunter/eventer, did dressage. Was western, neckreined , trailrides , pretty unspookable, unless someone uses a whip. Won a reserve Champonship on the B circut in Atlanta Metro at the BJC for the season 2.5 years ago.

Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers! http://shopping.msn.com/softcontent/softcontent.aspx?scmId=1418