Re: [RC] Ariat Terrains for Men - MtnRondi

My husband bought a pair of Ariat Terrains last month at the Broken Horn tack shop in So. Calif. I don't remember what he paid for them, but he loves them. The guy that sold them to him said they can't keep the women's Ariat Terrains in stock, but they can't sell the men's. I don't think they are marketing them properly because no one seems to know that they do have these boots in the men's boot department.

Bonnie
So. Calif.