[RC] [RC] Garmin Forerunner 201 - KimFue

I bought mine at GPScity.com for $129.95 plus $5.95 shipping.  What a fun and handy gadget for measuring time, pace, and distance.  I used mine at the Warner Springs ride on Saturday and found it was easy to read and I love the idea of just having a wrist watch type GPS...no arm bands or trying to rig up a secure place on the saddle for gps unit, etc.  The unit has a true 14 hour charge and only takes about 3 hours to fully recharge. No more AA batteries to have to carry in your saddle pack!   If you don't need waypoints etc. this is definitely the way to go!

Kim Fuess