[RC] mustang needs a home - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Denise Mounts sparrowhawkd@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm looking for a home for my mustang mare. I bought her to compete in
endurance, but due to an injury I am no longer able to. I would like her to go
to a skilled, dedicated rider who would preferable compete her in distance
riding. I would also prefer that she go to a home where she will have room to
roam.
The horse is a 7 year old grey mare by the name of Roxi Skye. She is registered
in the AERC. She roamed Wyoming for the first five years of her life, then
spent a year in the BLM holding pens, and then I bought her in September 2002.
In January I sent her to a trainer to be started under saddle. Since then I
have logged many miles and hours on her and taken her camping numerous
times(she trailers and camps like a pro). She is very athletic and sure-footed.
You can direct her through virtually any kind of terrain and be sure that she
will get you through safely. However, she could still use some work, as she's
not accustomed to all human inventions, she's a little spooky alone on the
trails, and in the arena, though competent at the walk and trot, her canter
work never progressed beyond the basic concept of cantering along the rail(my
fault, not hers). That's Roxi in a nutshell. If you're interested, please
e-mail me.
-Denise