[RC] New Ride in Maine - Heather Bonneau

Hello everyone,
There is a new endurance ride in Maine, the Streaked Mountain 30/50 Endurance rides on August 28th in Paris, Maine . The ride is also ECTRA sanctioned. The trail for this ride is challenging and covers varied terrain, ranging from mountains, ledge, some rocks, dirt roads, woods trail and flat rail trail, and a little pavement. You name it, we've got it!!! There are some AWESOME views of the White Mountains from the top of Streaked Mountain, so come give it a try. I guarantee there is no other ride in Maine quite like this one. We had a 30 mile competitive ride here last year, and everyone loved the trail. Entries will be limited to avoid overcrowding the camp, but right now there is still plenty of room for more entries.
Heather