[RC] Impression Pads - Wendy Harris

I’m going to be sending my saddle in for a few modifications and before doing so I’d like to take an impression of his back.  Has any one used the Port Lewis Impression Pad?  There is another one on the market but I can not remember the name.  Any suggestions?  I need for the pad to be able to maintain its shape after I take the impression since it will be shipped with the saddle to manufacturer/technicians for the adjustments.

Thanks,

Wendy-Michigan

---