[RC] Horse Trailer Disappointment - RHightshoe

Paddi,

Horse trailers are like horses everyone has their own breed preference.
Let me tell you my experience.  I bought a 1998 aluminum Sundowner, 3 horse
slant, with a ramp, hay rack, water tank, etc. for about the same dollar
amount as you paid.  I bought it from Sundowner of Shelbyville, TN.

At the time we had narrowed our search down to a "SideKick" or a Sundowner.
SideKicks were hard to find in the areas I traveled.

When our Sundowner arrived I went over it with a critical eye looking for
all of the stuff the dealer would need to fix or adjust, same as you would
do when a new car or truck is purchased.  There is always something wrong.
Right?

Wrong!  Every rivet, every seam, everything was absolutely perfect.  The
trailer has an outlined horse decal on the side and they even located the
decal where a rivet would make an eye for the horse.  To this day I can't
find one thing wrong with my trailer.

Since I bought mine Sundowner has gotten even better.  They now spray the
underbody and inside floor of each trailer with the same material that
pickup truck bed liners are sprayed with.  It looks like the stuff used by
"Line-X."  I wish mine was sprayed it would literally last forever.

I would recommend giving Sundowner a serious look.  It is the only thing in
my entire like that I made a major purchase and couldn't find anything
wrong.

Bob