[RC] XP sagas - Cindy Collins

I just sent Steph three photos to post for your enjoyment.  I'm home now
from my short piece of XP adventures.  It is truly one of the best groups
of endurance riders I've ever had the pleasure to "hang out" with (yes,
for you up-tight types, I know my participle is dangling, but I'm tired!).
Even though I didn't ride as many days as I'd planned, it was a great
experience and I loved every minute (well, except for the mosquitos on the
Sweetwater and the 95+ degree heat on my last day!).  My body just "ain't"
what it was 4 years ago and I find myself tiring easily.  Hoping I am just
not fully recovered from my health problems of the last three years, but
it could just be old age or that I'm a wimp...or, both.  I rode three full
days and 2 half days and we just traveled along with the group on the days
I didn't ride.  The sense of camaraderie and family with this group was
amazing.  It always makes it hard for me to go back to other endurance
rides once I've been on any XP adventures.  It is almost impossible to
explain, and you either LOVE it or not, I think.  If my husband and I had
the money, time, and rig, I think I would only attend these rides put on
by "the Duck."  Thanks to any/all of you out there who support all these
rides, year after year, and make it possible for people like me to go
whenever we can afford it.  Hope all the rest of you ridecampers are
having a great summer riding season.  Cindy