[RC] USMC-roger - Ed Kilpatrick

our thoughts and prayers are with him, roger.  my son is out of the navy now, and is living in ridgecrest, CA.  did his 6 years on the USS Carl Vinson.   my wife kathi lee is a marine, notice the "is".   she got out in '79, but she told me there is no such thing as a "former marine".    :-)   ps,  drop me a line, i lost your email address.    ed