Re: [RC] Awards, the horse's perspective - DVeritas

In a message dated 7/14/2004 10:35:43 PM Mountain Daylight Time, glassman1@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I wonder if AERC should refuse to recognize any top ten placement for the same horse more than once within a 30 day time frame to protect that horse from abuse?

This is an interesting question, Jim...particularly if one notes the words "top ten placement" and if one considers what our horses would answer (if they could figure out the keyboard-thingy).

Thanks for your honest and heartfelt assessment of the nature of your relationship with Montana...horses who care for us do (indeed) just about anything and everything we might ask of them.

I know how you feel.

Frank.