[RC] Gold Country Awards - Kim

I look at it as these T-shirts let me & everyone else know where I have been.  Whether I completed, didn't complete, volunteered, or whatever, I was there.  I have actually looked back through my shirts just to see if I was at a particular ride.  If I do not get a shirt for completing and they offer them for sale, I will buy one just so I can say I was there.  It's like people that travel all over the world and have to buy a shirt at each place. - Kim