Re: [RC] EZ boots on Pasos - Dana B.

Ed Kilpatrick wrote:

"as for the gait, i still say if your horse has a good gait and is consistent with it, the ez boots, properly fitted, should have minimal effect on it".

That's been the case with the two I've ridden over quite a few miles using EZ boots.  I do foam them on for longer rides if the hoof is upright (rear feet).  If anything I would say their gait is enhanced over barefoot because they aren't as cautious on the rocks.  I haven't tried the Boa Boots on them yet - that's next.

Dana

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx