Re: [RC] We have hit the 100 mark on signatures! - rides2far

more  foals in a season are doing the breed no favors, in hopes of
getting that one  halter champion -

O.K. I have an idea. A picture states a thousand words, right? Heidi,
what if you used your ability to critique conformation with (which you've
helped me with several times) and did the old Horseman's magazine type
"conformation critique" in an article for the Arabian porn magazine. I'd
love to see a GOOD photo of a great endurance horse compared & contrasted
to a generic halter horse (don't step on any big toes). So many times the
photos of our horses that they see are in a vet check with their head
down eating, or just trotting along the trail covered with gear. Those
guys at the Pyramid Challenge were just awestruck by how buff our horses
looked walking around and theirs looked like marshmallows to them after
that.

I tried to get some good photos of top horses for Ridecamp's web coverage
of Biltmore that you guys could use in that way but they're low
resolution. We need professional looking shots of our horses looking
their BEST that you could use to point out just what we call a strong
loin, or proper forearm, cannon ratio. Instead of telling them how wrong
they are, try showing them what's "right".  Right now they have no idea
what we want other than "horses that can't handle trotting in circles".

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!