From: Merryben@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   Awards Banquets

I have to agree with Angie.  I can remember when whole groups of people, club
members, etc. would save places and sit together and yell and cheer for our
friends when they got their award.  Now the dinners are not all at one time.
It sort of starts early before the ride is even over and then everyone eats on
the fly at different times, depending on when they finish.  The LD riders just
want to go home.  I asked one lady who wanted to leave at 4:00 what a
difference 2 hours would make and she really let me have it about how tired she was
and had to get home, etc......I wondered if she thought the ride management was
not tired at all because after all they had not ridden 25 or 50
miles.....rofl..........mb