Re: [RC] falling and/or landing - Truman Prevatt

oddfarm wrote:
Smiling as you land is great. Unless your mouth is full of dirt. Not pretty. A bloody mouth is not very attractive either. But if your SMILING, it doesn't really matter!
?
The first thing to say which will also let everyone know you are alright is....
?
??? TA-DAH!
Oh I get up talking all right - telling that damn fool turkey that flew up in my horses face that if I get my hands around his neck he's dinner. Or cursing whoever though it was funny to leave a inflated car tire inner tube in around a curve on a trail I love to gallop. Boy that was a good flyer - end over end and spliting the air space right between his ears like a perfect field goal.

Of coure the Jbird did look awful funny coming back into camp with an inner tube around his neck - got to keep the trails clean. I don't think wild horse eatting inner tubes will bother him in the future. Now 800 pound horse eating turkeys is a different story.

Stay loose, get your appendages into your body, tuck your head and relax and you will most likely be all right.

Truman

?
If you can stand up and raise your hands, that will get you a higher score.
?
It is also an icebreaker to help those who witnessed the episode to let the giggling begin.
?
If you can start singing, "I'm?A Survivor" by Destiny's Child, call 9-1-1. Especially if you didn't know the song BEFORE the unplanned dismount.
?
Lisa Salas, The Odd faRM?

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

?? "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

??? It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."

?