[RC] falling safely - larry Miller

Grabbing the horn has saved my ass more times than I can count.  So whether one grabs the horn, has a horn, doesn't have a horn, is balanced or not balanced, being aware or not aware, is not the issue.  If one is going to fall off, one is going to fall off.  If one can tuck and roll with the fall, so much better, but there will be times when ya will just land PLOP on the ground and will be glad still to be in one piece.  Jeanie who was dumped this spring at a ride from one of those drop to the ground sideways spooks.