[RC] spook and spin - Karen Bratcher

We did a slight variation on that today.  My rotten horse was doing that boingy, bounding show-off trot because a herd of horses ran up in their pasture behind him.  You know that trot that vaults you out of the saddle every stride.  Then I was laughing at the idiot and he darted sideways on a road going toward home, then ducked his head because I was on his neck, and I did a slow motion fall onto the gravel road.  The spin part comes in because I had a death grip on the reins and he was trying to get away, and spun me in a big circle on the gravel.  Luckily he finally stopped :-D  Amazingly I have not a scratch, just a bruise on my butt where I hit the hardest I guess,  and my tights and tee shirt are unripped.  There is a big doughnut in the road swept clean of gravel by my skidding body :-D

Karen Bratcher aka Ready
"On the back of a horse there are no limits"