Re: [RC] Good Luck, Florida Tevis riders!!!! - Cowgirgoof

In a message dated 7/11/2004 5:40:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, tazlina2000@xxxxxxxxx writes:

of luck to you all, Roxanne and Becky, and whoever else is going to the Tevis from Florida and the Southeast Region.

Thanks! We are going to ride, really ride. I'm hoping my years of riding CTR will pay off at Tevis. One thing I know how to do well is ride an exact pace and not fret about time. As long as I know what my cut-off times are, I'll be fine.

Thanks again for all the support; we'll be ridin for ya as well!!

Becky and Gorgeous George (my borrowed Tevis horse!)