[RC] Good Luck, Florida Tevis riders!!!! - Missy Whitmire

Best of luck to you all, Roxanne and Becky, and whoever else is going to the Tevis from Florida and the Southeast Region.

 I remember buying my first endurance how-to book in 1991, America's Long Distance Challenge, with the cover picture of Trilby Pederson and Rushcreek Lad going over Cougar Rock, and thinking to myself, one day, maybe, maybe one day.

I haven't made it there yet, but sure will be pulling for you all, and thinking about you having a truly memorable experience.  So here's snaps and cheers from north Georgia, and remember to Ride Like Wild Women, Ride, Really Ride!!  Yeeehaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Best Wishes, Missy and Miad

Do you Yahoo!?