Re: [RC] [RC] ? Tevis and Headlamps - Cowgirgoof

I had the same experience on a night training ride Friday night with George. I
don't think he's ever had glo sticks on, and the weird shadows being cast on
the trail confused him and he seemed spooky. So when I turned them off (yes, I
bought some really cool battery operated glo sticks at Tractor Supply), he was
much more "solid" on trail. So I'm guess that at Tevis I'll have them on my
breascollar, but won't turn them on unless for some reason I deem necessary. I
have a LED flashlight with a red lens cover, and it worked fine that night and
didn't spook George at all.

Becky and Gorgeous George (Tevis bound in 11 days)

In a message dated 7/10/2004 10:07:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Ridecamp Guest