Re: [RC] AERC #'s - Merryben

I remember when the finishing award was almost always a sterling buckle and the entries were in the $35 to $40 range.  Course we had no lycra, biothane, water bottles, and everyone usually rode "english" or "western" with ace bandages wrapped around your knees over your levis.  I think Becky and I were the only ones at our rides to ride Stubben saddles with english breeches and high english boots....mb