From: Bette Lamore <woa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [RC] last call: Letter to AHA

Hi all. There was a virus scare so I guess it was difficult to sign the

letter for a few days so I left it up a little longer. So far there are

47 signatures. I am going away this week so if you want to review and

sign the letter before I send it, please do so before Monday. I

incorporated most of the suggestions of ridecampers as well as most of

the complaints, so frankly I am surprised there are not more signers

given the amount of complaints re: the AHA. Doesn't matter to me-- I

would have sent it with only my signature on it-- just want to feel I

have tried something else-- who knows. Perhaps the timing is right now--

I hope!

The letter can be found and signed at http://www.petitiononline.com/LettrAHA/petition.html

--

Bette Lamore

Whispering Oaks Arabians

Home of Bunny and 16.2h TLA Halynov

who lives on through his legacy Hal's Riverdance! http://www.arabiansporthorse.com <http://www.arabiansporthorse.com/>

-- Bette Lamore Whispering Oaks Arabians Home of Bunny and 16.2h TLA Halynov who lives on through his legacy Hal's Riverdance! http://www.arabiansporthorse.com

Always remember: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." (George Carlin)