[RC] Marlene-Stone Bruise - Natalie Hodges

Title: Marlene-Stone Bruise
Hi Marlene,
I use Old Mac Boots, and for feet that are not round, I cut a toe slot in the front, and the toe slides into it. The boots do not rotate or spin around, and fit just right. I also don’t do endurance, but so many things this group talks about applies to trail pleasure riders too. Old Mac’s just came out with inserts for the sole part of the boot. I just ordered the “rim pad” option, so the walls will bear the weight. This pad might be good for a stone bruise too, as the sole is passive. Here is the link:
http://www.oldmacsusa.com/Other_Products/Old_Macs_Therapeutic_Insoles.asp

Natalie Hodges