[RC] invocation - Chipnml

Joe Long wrote that we should speak up for what we value, so even though I really try not to get into the more controversial threads here, I will speak up and say I would not want any invocation at a ride meeting.  I want instructions on the trail and the official ride time.  What I value is the sectarian nature of endurance riding. Many of us joke that endurance IS our religion, and if that's the case, then the only higher power I need to recognize at a ride is Dr. Anne giving someone her deadpan look and saying "Gut sounds are a little quiet, take your time and let him EAT!"