From: "Jen Marshall" <jen4marshall@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Ridecamp Guest'" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2004 12:23 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] disappointed in first ride

Hi,
I have been to three rides so far in the central region all by myself. The
first one was very hard I felt the same as you but it will get better. I
find now that I am slowly meeting new people. I still hang out with my
horse
and am kinda still by myself but it is getting better. It takes a lot of
guts and courage to do this by yourself. I usually sit by my horse and
trailer and people watch which I always think is interesting. My first
ride
I watched the ladies next to me fight with someone who parked too close to
them. Oh brother they went at it. Oh and here is some great advice... The
ride in which I met the most people was the one where I had to park next
the porta potty. I know sounds gross but it worked. Please give it another
try I promise it will get better.

The central region loner,
Newbie Jen and Legend.