[RC] WS 50 - dolly decair

I had a good laugh at move off trail and let them go by
Might ride 5 or 10 miles to find that spot and then trickey
I lived many years close to trail it was my main conditioning
trail. Had many close calls,mainly rode alone ,First time I rode it was
preriding with Virl Norton ,when I saw it I thought if I have to carry
my horse Im outta here before dark. The man I bought Karahty from only rode to finish
but has 10 Tevis buckels always hit Cal  loop after dark, he said never saw it don't intend
to. harder to fear what you havn't seen, but most of trail is treacherous that?s
what makes the ride what it is. Steve and I rode tht trail many times together
It is probebly the number one thing I miss since leaving California, Love that Trail!!

Dolly DeCair