[RC] Input - Peggy&TracySnyder

I do have to say something  about being polite and respect on the trail.
I experienced some rudeness at a recent ride .
People bunch up and crowd each other then someone falls and
the other horse runs over the other horse or rider.

Too I was on a one horse trail going toward the camp  three riders
were coming from camp I was walking and I took the side of the path
So they could go by and I would be out of the way.
well they were coming full speed did they slow down say excuse
me thank you for letting us by no they came close to running
me over.

Be Safe!

I don't mind getting out of the way.
Peggy