[RC] Disappointed in Wisconsin - Enduroride

Not that I am making excuses but this ride had a new ride manager. I have heard
from others who attended this ride that for a new RM she did a good job. I know
it is had getting someone to manage rides and I would hate to see her get
discouraged and give up. Sometime a few weeks after the ride sending a thank
you note along with some helpful suggestions would really help. Like send her a
note letting her know if they could have a crew truck available for all
crewless riders it would have been a great help. I have atttended this ride
many times and am aware that I need to take out water the night before but I am
experienced enough to ask the right questions the night before the ride. Who
ever had the comment that the other riders and pit crews need to be observant
and look for the bewildered people are correct. Just one experienced pit
crew/rider could have made this a very enjoyable ride for Carrie. I think one
gentleman gave it some effort. Connie
F'^q©©?Ƭz»âqêwn­©Üx×­?Ûiÿü0Áéݺ¶§qéÞ´?ߢ¹?¶*'>?bs
â±ÉZ?g«?Ûiÿü0Áéݺ¶§qéÞ·ôbuç??®nÇ+?·¿R{.nÇ+?·¡¶Úÿ
0zwn­©Üzw­þ¸?yƦ§ùh??Ú²?buâè?§u?y&?