Re: [RC] Off to the XP - Ssissipriss1

Karen, if you know how to PREVENT scratches (short of leaving my horse home), I would be interested in knowing how.  I rubbed all the hair of her front pasterns the first part of the year, and so she's hairless.  She can get scratches at the drop of a hat.  I pulled her on the Oregon Outback because of them, cleared it up, and did a couple of days at Cold Springs XP, Got home a week later, and she was getting scratches again.  Any help would be appreciated.
Sharon Anderson NW