[RC] Endurance Sneakers - Adele H

Hi All,

A lurking member for quite a while, I wondered if you could now help me.

Back riding again and would like to ride with a low, stable shoe as opposed to my riding boots which are uncomfortable and hot for the walking that we also do.  We are at the moment pleasure riders on many of the local trails, different terrains we have here.  I have been riding in an older high top sneaker...but there is no real support under the foot and, of course, no heel which is not good.
I was considering riding/paddock boots and found the Ariat Sneaker, steel reinforced, etc.

Are there other brands out there that make a sneaker with a heal and reinforced for support?  Also, if I had to resort to a riding/paddock boot, any suggestions what to get or not?

In either case, I am looking for something reasonably priced.....still paying off a vet!!

Thanks in advance.....

Adele
in CT