[RC] training logs - oddfarm

They have running logs at the bookstore. You can log mileage daily, weekly and yearly. Plus they have great training tips that can apply to riding as well as running. You can keep track of new shoes, (like runners do) heart rates, speedwork, LSD, etc,. If you can wait 'til after you pay your AERC dues in December, then by January they start going for half price. It is easier for me to buy a book than to try and do ANYTHING on the computer.

Beware, it can be very depressing to look over your "past". Like someone else wrote, you may think you did a lot of riding in one month, only to see that you just rode a long time on one day. :(

I think I run a lot of miles, but I don't. I don't know why I keep buying new shoes either. All I have to do is turn back one or two pages to see that I just bought some but it feels like they have at LEAST 100 miles on them.

Doesn't walking the mall count?

Lisa Salas, The Odd fARm