[RC] Shamrock/saddle fitting - Marlene Moss

Title: Message
Just wanted to let people know that I will be available for saddle fitting sessions at the Shamrock ride in Wyoming this weekend.  I hope to get there mid day tomorrow and am probably only riding Friday and Sunday since I'm starting a new horse.  First come, first served!

I have also borrowed several Free'n'Easy saddles from Lisa of Moss Rock Endurance, so if anyone would like to try one out, give me a holler.

We'll be in a white Dodge with a white 3H Exiss - and I still have my old Moss Rock magnets on the truck.
Marlene

Marlene Moss
www.mphr.org (Mustang Performance Horse Registry)
719-351-5037 (cell)