RE: [RC] new/used tractors - Susan Jones

hi paul,   new holland makes some really nice small tractors that would be ideal for your farm.   they are very affordable, and you can get one equipped as you described.  i have the new holland TC 33 and it is really nice.  the only problem with it is that it is so much fun to operate,  i can hardly get a chance at it, because my wife is always on it!     ed

Gosh, that's the way it works at our house <g>.

We bought the TC33D new/used from the dealer with zero percent financing last year.  It had been used about 50 hours at the county fair.  Came with the new warranty.  We've been pleased with it.  Even with the little hills we have around here, the 4WD gets used a lot.  Had lots of snow last winter and it was a godsend.  My birthday+anniversary present this year was a rototiller for the PTO.  Now that's some amazing tilling.  It would be easy to go broke buying implements.

Susan