[RC] MP3 players and such - oddfarm

April, I can't respond privately 'cause I still can get on e-mail with ridecamp.

Anyway, The Rio is an excellent MP3 player and does come with an FM tuner. I have one of the first ones out and can only store about 15 songs. My daughter has a later model and can store about 25 songs. The newer ones have major memory and can store lots more for about $150-250, depending on the model. I also have a Sony MP3 with little disks. I like it better because I can take 4 or 5 disks with me and have music all day. Also the Rio goes through some batteries but the Sony gets good battery mileage. I still use my good 'ole cassette player and tapes but cassette players are getting harder to come by!

The Muther of Music is the iPod. I bought one for my daughter and it is awesome. It will hold about 5,000 songs! She has about 300 on there now. Very durable, no skipping, (none on the Rio or Sony either and I run with both) beautiful sound. We found that on the internet and got a pretty good price.

We also have found Napster cards at Best Buy for $15 which gives you 15 songs to download. It's a good deal and very easy to use. I don't like give out info on the internet and all you have to have for the Napster card is a user ID and password.

Don't forget to check e-Bay for deals!

Lisa Salas, Teh Odd faRM