[RC] Portable Corrals - Tshuck64

I am preparing for my first ever "limited distance" ride and I am not sure how I am going to keep my horse overnight. I really dont want to tie him because my trailer is a two horse slant and it has a spare tire mounted on the side and he is always rubbing on it and I am afraid he will get hung up on it. I have looked into portable panels, they are very expensive for what you get. It seems like a horse would reach under one for grass and lift them right up and cause a wreak. I would really like to use electric tape, at least 3 strands. I have read a lot of horror story's about all the wreaks involving electric fences and loose horses at camp and I am thinking of not even going because it sounds like ride camps can be very WILD.... I am open for any advice. I will be attending rides in central Oregon.. Thanks