[RC] Fundraiser Calendar-- we need help! - DAldr94141

Hi Ridecampers. My name is Deb Aldridge and I help to put on the OAATS sanctioned Celebration CTR Ride in the Cuyahoga Valley Nat'l Park in Ohio.
I received permission to advertise our Medina Ohio Horsemen's Calendar on Ridecamp.
There are 8 of us ladies who are on the Medina OHC board who have come up with this fundraiser. We have made a calendar and got the idea from the "Calendar Girls" movie about the church women who needed to raise money for their church group and posed in a calendar and became famous for a while. We did the same thing but in a horse theme. We had a couple of professional photographers do the pictures who made sure this was done in very good taste. We are all middle aged women who did this. This is what is printed on the front of the calendar:
The Valley Girls - An 18 Month 2004-2005 Calendar
TO ALL EQUESTRIANS and NATURE LOVERS
We have literally lost our shirts in order to reconstruct and maintain our beautiful horse trails in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. We suffered a great loss when the floods of July 2003 and May 2004 devastated the Valley. Please help by purchasing this calendar! Thank you, The Valley Girls

The Celebration Ride had to be postponed until Sept 11th. Bad timing since our mandatory Craacked Oaats Crunch ride is held the next week. The park had no other date for us to have it until then so we know we'll have a low turnout. We thought the calendar would make a great fundraiser and so far it's been a big hit around town. We show nothing distasteful and we have items strategically placed just like in the movie.

On a back page we have:
This Calendar is a unique volunteer effort by a group of ladies who love riding the equestrian trails in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Volunteers that were essential to the project are professional photographer Linda Goodwin and her assistant Ellen Minnozzi. Their eyes saw the grace and beauty, the joy and fun that all horse lovers experience with their horses. They created a comfortable environment and gave constant encouragement and support to the courageous ladies that 'bared their backs' to raise money to rebuild trails severely damaged by torrential amounts of rain in July 2003 and again in May 2004.
Our appreciation goes out to the companies that sponsored the production of this Calendar.
Thank you, thank you and thank you! The Valley Girls

We are selling this calendar for $20.00 each. The cost was high to print so we must charge that price and sell a certain number to break even. We had 17 companies sponsor a page and some of them have coupons on the back page.
If you are interested in helping us, please e-mail me at Daldr04141@xxxxxxx.
I am trusting everyone who wants one to send me a check if I send a calendar in the mail. Ridecampers are the best!!

Deb Aldridge