[RC] Stop the Bickering! - erika p moore

Steph
I can't believe this stupid thread has been allowed to continue so long
with you stepping in and saying enough is enough. There has been
multiple anonymous postings (which I thought was a no-no) not mention
the over abundance of horses for sale ads lately. I was snipped at for
posting one question about ideas in marketing my farm so please be fair
to all of us.
Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

HERE! HERE!  PLEASE!  EVERYONE, Knock it off.
Ridecampers are sick of listening to the bickering.

Erika