RE: [RC] One more OD story - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jackie Banning jbanning@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Chris, Beth and our hero Irving.
As I read your account of "our" ride it got me all choked up with emotion,
again. I want to add my thanks to each and every one of you for making the OD
ride one of the greatest experiences of my life. Irving, you are the greatest
trail leader. My friend and I followed all of you through trails that I surely
thought could not be trails. They were solid rock! And Beth and Chris, I am
forever greatful for the shout out to "come on" when my friend got pulled. And
for waiting with me while my horse drank, knowing every second was precious. It
was truley an honor to ride the OD with you. I wouldn't have finished with out
all of you. Hope we can do it again someday.
Jackie

endurance riders in our top echelons of competition, now and in
the past, exemplify the 'common man' not the hierocracy. It is this
possibility, this chance to come to the fore, that makes endurance
competition of the Aussie/American type so much more desirable to part of
the world.
~  Bob Morris