[RC] signing your name.... - Wrecksduke

It sounded to me as if Voodoo inadvertantly forgot to sign his/her name.  At least that's how I interpreted his/her reply.

Gosh, I wouldn't sign my name to subsequent clarifying/defensive email posts either.... after all the harsh replies.

There are lessons for riders AND ride management somewhere in this topic.

Oh, oh, did I put my foot in my mouth and offend someone.....

Melody