[RC] [RC] Lynne & complaints - Deanna German

OMG!!! This kind of outburst is why anonymous writings of any kind have no
place in endurance.

I can't think of anything more cowardly.

Thanks, Mr. or Ms. Voodoo, whoever you are, for putting another nail in the
coffin of endurance rides everywhere. Without RM's, even crabby ones, we
don't have endurance.

Deanna

Please Reply to: Voodoo rides2much@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was at the Bar H Boogie a couple of months ago.  I rode the heat & had no
problem with the water situation.

I am not one of the people that filled out a ride evaluation form.

But before you guys slam all of the complainers you might consider that you
dont have all the facts. <snip> (The rest deleted because it sickens me...)

Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"  :)
~  Kat Swigart