From: Dbeverly4@xxxxxxx
To: catfishdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxx, ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   [RC] Lynne & complaints
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:49:02 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/2004 7:35:55 PM Pacific Standard Time, catfishdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Paula:

I think it's fair for you to voice your opinion, so I also think it's fair
for me to voice mine. I was at Lynne's Bar H Boogie ride this year as well.

Catfish, the person who originally posted this was not Paula, hers was a quote at the bottom of the post.

What I would like to know is if the original poster "voodoo
rides2much@xxxxxxx" forgot to sign the post or purposely did not. A pet peeve of mine is
anonymous RC guest posters (especially ones who launch flamers like this).
He/she said it was ok for her to post her gripes publicly since Lynne opened the
door....I say then please sign your name at the bottom of your post so we can
all look up your record on the AERC database (just kidding). But really,
please sign your name, especially when you post something this derogatory about
somebody who has managed a bunch of rides!

Sylvia Beverly, PS Region

I drink a 50/50 mix of rootbeer and soymilk at the vetchecks.
~  Libby Llop