[RC] Lynne & complaints - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: voodoo rides2much@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, Ridecamp can be such an education.  I posted my thoughts last night, &
woke this morning with such Hate Mail.  SO SORRY I didn't sign my name.  My bad.

It is amazing how a thread can take a life of its own.  To the best of my
knowledge NO ONE COMPLAINED ABOUT A LACK OF TRASH CANS.  My point was that if
you feed 100? people on paper plates & plastic ware & soda cans & dont have any
trash cans readily available, dont be surprised if you find trash laying around
when they leave.  It is a sad, but true statement of humans.  As I said before,
I packed my own trash out.

It is also a fact that if you invite (by Lynne) 10 - 15 people who have been in
the dirt & with horses all day into your home, they might leave dirt behind &
they might let your cats out.  I didn't see any reason for us to be in there at
all.  All of what was said & done could have been done outside.  But that is
where Lynne wanted us. It's not fair to yell once we are inside.  I was not
aware it was Lynne's home until after I had stepped in.  Trailers parked next
to stables are very common in California & they are not nessesarily the owners
home.

By the way, I  have never complained about the weather, the water, the food,
the vets etc.  I take care of my own, help others when I can & make do with
everything else.   My complaint is that I go to have a good time & dont need to
hear the ride manager complaining & ranting. It is not constructive to complain
about riders if they are not around to hear it.  That is called gossip.   If I
was her best friend & in private & she wants to vent, fine.  But listening to
her scream & yell about situations she set up herself is not my idea of fun.

Sorry to disappoint you all again, but given the nasty tone of some of the
emails & the fact that I have to ride in the same town as some of you I wont be
sharing my name.  This time on purpose.

As Lynne posted last night, she knows who I am. That is good enough for me.

ps. thanks to those who understood my point.

the key to having a healthy partner.
~  Steven Proe