[RC] Boarding Business- Help - sherman

Linda wrote:
Here in the east I pay 134 dollars a year for 30 acres in the sticks.   ALL
of which is good, irrigated pasture land.  There are some things I miss  about
CA, (like the weather where I lived), but it does not stack up to the  beauty
of your own grass growing by god's natural watering system and I can  afford
to pay my taxes- even on my vehicles (30 bucks a year each).
Oh, Linda, you've got to tell us where....it sounds too good to be true!  Here in "the golden state" (at least where I'm at in the foothills) it's only green for a couple of months in the spring, golden yellow pastures in June & July, then dirt 'til winter comes, and mud until spring. Oh, how I'd love some of God's natural watering!
Kathy (dreaming of greener pastures)