Re: [RC] Boarding Business- Help - heidi

Wow - don;t know about whether boarding is worth the trouble but I'll
trade  you tax bills - for 1/2 acre - $4200

It's stuff like that that keeps a lot of us from following the lure of the
high-dollar California jobs.  Heck, we may be broke out here in the
sticks, but hay is $75 a ton and we can hold a bake sale if we're short
for our property taxes... <g>

Heidi  ($220 and change for taxes on 40 acres, half of which is good
irrigated farm land...)

I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano